This Website has been developed by Corelle Brands to provide you with information about Corelle Brands' products and services. This Website may from time to time provide new information or data, but otherwise it is an archive of materials for your use. Like any printed material, the information and data on this Website may become out of date over time.
Limitations on Use of Intellectual Property
Corelle Brands will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Corelle Brands either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images, audio clips, video clips, software and other content (collectively, the "Content") that is made available to you on this Website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such Content to use the Content on this Website. Except as provided in these Terms, Corelle Brands prohibits the copying, redistribution, modification or public display of any Content on this Website without its express written permission. Corelle Brands hereby authorizes you to display on your computer, download and print pages of this website, subject to the following provisions: (i) the copyright and other proprietary notices appear on all such printouts; (ii) the information will not be altered in any manner; (iii) you do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with Corelle Brands or any of Corelle Brands' products, services or brands; (iv) you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from this Website and (v) the Content is only to be used for personal educational and non-commercial use and will not be redistributed, broadcast or copied to any other media. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of Corelle Brands or any third party.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks identified by ® , ™ or SM symbols, or that appear in type form different from that of the surrounding text, are listed on Exhibit A. These trademarks, logos and service marks are owned or licensed by Corelle Brands or one of its related entites. Corelle Brands claims neither ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks appearing on this Website. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Corelle Brands should be inferred from the use of these marks.
Pricing and Availability
Pricing and availability of products on this Website are subject to change without notice.
Correction of Pricing and Related Product Information
This Website may contain pricing information on certain Corelle Brands or other products. While Corelle Brands strives to provide accurate pricing and other product information, errors may occur from time to time. Corelle Brands reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to pricing, availability and product descriptions), at any time without notice (including, without limitation, after a consumer may have submitted an order and received confirmation from us). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, Corelle Brands shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, cancel or revoke any order placed for that item, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently cancelled, Corelle Brands will issue a credit to your credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
User Information and Postings
Prohibited Activities and Content
The following is a partial list of the kinds of activities and content that are prohibited on or through this Website: (a) submitting content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (b) engaging in activities or submitting content that could be harmful to minors; (c) engaging in activities or submitting content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (d) engaging in activities that involve the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spam"; (e) engaging in activities, or submitting content, or promoting information that is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (f) submitting content that contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images; (g) submitting content that displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; (h) submitting content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; (i) engaging in activities or submitting content that solicits passwords or personally identifiable information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and (j) engaging in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes. You agree that you will not: (a) use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy web pages of this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission; (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website; and (c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Corelle Brands' hardware and software infrastructure. Corelle Brands does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication in its programming or in other digital, electronic or print Media. Corelle Brands shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to this Website.
Corelle Brands may provide links to third party Websites, and some of the content appearing to be on a Corelle Brands website may, in fact, be supplied by third parties. Corelle Brands assumes no liability for any damages you may suffer from visiting such linked Websites (or, as noted in “Limitation of Liability” below, from visiting this Website), including without limitation, damages caused by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other destructive/disruptive code that may be downloaded from such linked Websites. Any links contained on this Website shall not be construed as an endorsement by Corelle Brands of any such linked website. Corelle Brands has not reviewed or researched the full content on these linked Websites and shall not be held responsible should you encounter any materials that may appear inaccurate, indecent or illegal. If you visit an inaccurate, indecent or illegal Website that is linked to this Website, please contact [email protected] and we will determine if the link should be removed from this Website. You may not provide a link to this Website without our express written permission. If you would like to provide a link to this Website, please contact [email protected].
Terms and Conditions for Photo Sharing
Thanks for checking out the terms and conditions that cover Corelle Brands LLC use of your photographs and images. We’ll refer to these terms and conditions as “Terms.” The full Terms are laid out below. However, make sure you read the entire thing before agreeing to it.
- Terms: By submitting a photograph to us or by otherwise agreeing to our use of a photograph according to these Terms, you agree that you have read and fully understand these Terms and will comply with them in their entirety.
- Copyright: Don’t give us photographs that you didn’t take yourself or don’t have permission to give to us. You represent and warrant that you have taken the photograph yourself and own the copyright in the photograph, or have received the express permission of the copyright owner to have the photograph used and shared by us in accordance with these terms.
- Permission of any Person Pictured: Make sure that you have permission to take the photograph of any and all people appearing in the photograph and have their permission to have their image and name used by us. If any people pictured are minors, you must obtain their parent or guardian’s express permission to have their image and name used by us. You represent and warrant that you have express permission of everyone who appears in the photograph (and their parent or guardian, if applicable) to be photographed and have the photograph and their names used and shared by Corelle Brands LLC in accordance with these Terms. Before obtaining their permission and sharing the photo with us, send them a copy of or a link to these Terms.
- Corelle Brands LLC's Use of Photographs and Content: You keep all of your ownership rights to any photograph or other content but give us permission to use the photograph as determined by us. By submitting, or otherwise agreeing to our use of, a photograph or other content, including but not limited to photo captions, your name, and the names of any person appearing in the content (collectively, “Content”), you grant us the worldwide, unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to (a) publish, publicly display and perform, modify, edit, alter and otherwise use the Content in whole or in part, without further consent, review or participation from you, for any purpose throughout the world (including commercial and promotional) in any medium or format now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to print or recorded material, websites, and social media platforms; and (b) use your name, commentary, and other information about you in connection with the Content. We reserve the right to use, not use, or discontinue using any Content in our sole discretion at any time.
- The Content You Submit: You agree not to submit any Content that:
- Infringes any intellectual property rights of any other person or third party, including but not limited to copyright and trademark.
- Defames or invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, or infringes upon any person’s or third party’s personal, property, or other right.
- Is inappropriate, sexually explicit, harassing, abusive, harmful, violent, or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way.
- Contains any virus, worm, corrupt file, or other forms of malicious code or content that may harm a website or computer.
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Conflict Resolution, Waiver and Indemnity:
If you have a disagreement with us or think any of your Content has been used without your permission or in violation of your rights, let us know so that we can try to work it out. You can reach us here:
You irrevocably waive all rights and agree to release and hold harmless Corelle Brands LLC from any and all claims, costs, expenses, damages, causes of action and/or liabilities, of any nature, whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, forseen or unforeseen, arising out of or relating to the Content, including but not limited to defamation; invasion of the rights of privacy or publicity; violation or any moral or artist rights; personal injury, damage to property, or any other similar matter. You further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Corelle Brands LLC harmless from any claim or cause of action related to your violation of any these Terms & Conditions.
Enforceability: If any provision of these Terms & Conditions are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
When we refer to “Corelle Brands LLC” or “us” or “our” or “we” in these Terms & Conditions, we mean Corelle Brands, LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, sub-licensees and assigns.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
It is Corelle Brands' policy to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. Corelle Brands will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you believe that content appearing on this Website infringes any copyright rights, please send a notification of copyright infringement to Corelle Brands' Designated Agent for this Website: [email protected]. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Although Corelle Brands uses reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy and currency of the Content of this Website, Corelle Brands makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or currency. This Website may contain typographical errors and technical inaccuracies. Corelle Brands assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of this website.
Although Corelle Brands uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all software provided at this Website is suitable for use on a wide variety of computer systems, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and ensure compatibility of the software with your specific computer system. Corelle Brands may update and/or modify the information contained on this website at any time and without notice.
This Website may contain forward-looking statements that reflect Corelle Brands' current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current programs, ongoing commercialization of products, regulatory approvals of products, validity and enforcement of patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CORELLE BRANDS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM (i) COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE/DISRUPTIVE CODE WHICH MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITES, AND (ii) LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER OR NOT BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANOTHER PARTY. IF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU HEREBY RELEASE CORELLE BRANDS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THEM ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE. This section does not apply to New Jersey residents.
Exhibit A – Trademarks
The following trademarks are registered to Corning Incorporated under license to Corelle Brands LLC:
- Pyrex Portables
The following are registered trademarks of EKCO® Housewares, Inc:
- Bar Works
- EKCO 123
- ECKO Endura
- Fresh Catch
- Pocket Boy
- Soft Sides
- ECKO & Design
- ECKO Radiance
The following are registered trademarks of OLFA Corporation under license to Corelle Brands LLC:
The following are trademarks of Corelle Brands Holding Company, Inc:
- Chicago Cutlery & Knife Design
- Heat Pillow
- After Hours
- Cooking Solved
- Fresh Seafood Simplified
- Living the Smart Life
- 'Til Death Do You Rock
- Bamboo Joe
The following are registered trademarks of Corelle Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Classic Cafe
- Copper Advantage
- Corelle Coordinates
- Corelle Coordinates To Go
- Corelle Impressions
- Delicate Array
- Everyday Advantage
- Everyday Basic
- Everyday Radiance
- Fluted Mug Design
- Hand Saver
- It Can Take What Families Dish Out
- Magnalite Classic
- Pao (Stylized)
- Portables & Design
- Reverware & Design
- Scandia White
- Seafood Simplified
- Simply White
- Smart Essentials
- Steakhouse Basics
- Corelle Brands
The following are registered trademarks of Corelle Brands (GHC), LLC:
- American Pride
- Best Made Cutting Tools in the World
- Chicago Cutlery
- Chicago Cutlery Basics
- Chicago Cutlery Forum
- Chicago Cutlery Woodworks
- Classic Chef
- Easy Steel
- Grilla Gear
- Insignia 2
- Insignia Matte
- Magnalite Professional
- Taper Grind
- The Walnut Tradition
The following are registered trademarks of Corelle Brands LLC:
- 1801 Revere Ware & Design
- Baker's Secret
- Copper Ellipse
- Copper Select
- Corelle Coordinates
- Cornflower Design
- French Colours
- French White
- French White Fluted Bowl Design
- Just White
- Paul Revere
- Revere Convenience
- Revere Traditions
- Revere Ware
- Saucepan Design
- Shadow Irish
- Skillet Design
- Storage Plus
- The Way to Go
- Ultra Glide
- Ultra Max
- Walnut Signature
- Corelle Brands & Design